Top 5 in my current fashion wishlist…
1. Latex type leggings. Yep, still have not bought any! Hopefully they stay “in style” for a while. I think they’re a great idea. I have my eye on the high waisted (good gut cincher) pair from Forever 21.
2. Acid wash/bleach skinny jeans. Forever 21 has a cheap pair I’m hoping to snap up. I think it’s a great jeans look for summer… and California!
3. Long tanks. I love the Alexander Wang type ones but I have a large bust so they tend to hang like tents on me! Still, I’m sure I can find something similar that’ll work.
4. Exposed zippers. I love them on basically everything but I might have to snap up the cheap skirt from Wet Seal*
5. Romper. Yep, still want one of those as well. I have a long torso so it might be tricky to find one that’s long enough. Still, I love the asthetic of them.
Black flats, black bra and basic tshirts. Black flats would really come in handy with a lot of my outfits and oh my, my top wardrobe is seriously lacking. I really need to get some good American Apparel ones though, the cheap tshirts never seem to last me. I love the look of a black bra peeking out… much better than one of any other colour so I’m looking for a black lace one.
Items from Old Navy, Urban Outfitters, Wet Seal, Forever 21, American Apparel and Victoria’s Secret. I actually have only shopped at Goodwill once and that’s it since I moved here!
*I think we all know I’m a very frugal shopper. I just don’t feel I have the money to spend more. I would like to, uh, invest in more lasting pieces sometime but for now I’ll just stick to my sales racks and the like!